Tuesday, December 22, 2009

it's that time of the year again...

Time to Make Merry & be Jolly!!

I'm all done with buying all the Xmas Gifts...
Alot of damage to my pocket the past week!!
hhoho! Shopping for myself inclusive!!

So far, have done 2 Xmas Gifts' Exchanges..
1.I got my IKEA pillow that i've always wanted! (Thanks Carita - my Secret Santa from the KINO Exchange!)
2.MICKEY 2010 Organiser from CY (2nd time i picked her pressie!)
Two upcoming exchanges !! (yippy!!)

Have been feasting alot too since the beginning of this month! (in SG + in BKK!)
Kushinbo Buffets... International Buffets... Japanese Dining..Chinese... etc.
MUST DIET after all this!

Anw, it was my little bro's 21st last Sunday!
i Treated my family to Japanese dinner @Sakae on Sunday...'Neither did I buy anything for him nor pack him a red packet! hahaha...
Bought Mum the face cream she wanted for Xmas/Bonus Gift
- AND YESS...she was happy!!

Looking forward to Xmas Dinner with the Gals @ IL LIDO,SENTOSA this evening~!
*PIX SOON*

Loves!

No comments: