Wednesday, December 23, 2009

FAST FORWARD : before the DECEMBER BKK trip..

So s-l-o-w in my entries that i'm posting everything in one entry!!
hahaha.. i have way too many pictures in my PC now! Goodness!!
anyway, before i went on my bangkok vacation early this month.... November was a pretty busy month too...catching up with friends ,events, birthdays etc.
so here goes.. (the significant ones..)

1. Val's Pre-Bday Celebration Dinner !
Eat-Till-We-Puke @ KushinBo Ladies' Night Buffet
After-Dinner Drinks @Eski Bar
Had to do Val's celebration earlier this year as my travel date to BKK is on Val's actual birthdate!
Ooops... forgot when i was purchasing air tickets!!

@Suntec

@Eski bar

@Eski

@KushinBo Buffet
2. Huge LV Trunk Sighting !!
i Saw this on a FaceBook contact's page and went to check it out myself...
Fronting Ngee Ann City as advertisement for the expansion of the luxury boutique,
this definitely attracted a load of tourists happy-snapping away !

3. Happy 'Tree-Collecting'
I have a mini year-end project for myself.
To create a new FLICKR set titled 'Christmas is LOVE'...
Snapped Xmas Trees from around Singapore + during my recent Bangkok trip!
not many people around me know this since i don't publicise myself.
haha.. another 1 day to Christmas Day! (AND i have yet to finish uploading all my collected 'trees' so far!)

@Vivocity
4. Went to a Blythe Gathering! (AFTER SOO LONG!)
Yes, i went to a dolly gathering once again after MIA for such a long time!
I do acknowledge that my dolls are NEGLECTED!
I 've downsized my Blythe family a little... they are now at a decent number!
The gathering @ TCC,Changi Airport T3 was good ! A whole 4 hours ??
hehehe, but this was the only pic i took of my Blythe that day!




5. Batam 2d1n HopOver
Usual monthly trip to the Indonesian Island.
I love this place for its food+drink !!
Pictured : One of my favourite eats - Ayam Penyet !
@RIA
6. BBQ with the ex-KINO colleagues
Location : Pasir Ris Park
Food : Loads!!
Weather : Was REAL BAD! (1st time wearing a raincoat @ a BBQ~)
But Lucky thing,the company really made up for it !
@Prawns laced with Beer - YUMMY!!


7. Southern Ridges with the colleagues
Exploring the Southern Ridges on a Sunday!
We spent close to 5hrs' starting out from HarbourFront MRT station > Kent Ridge Park!
Ended the day with tea/dinner @ IKEA Alexandra.
Natalie, my mondrian joined me on the trail !
It was my 1st time exploring and i was impressed with Hort Park!
Henderson Waves was a tad disappointing... or maybe it was the scorching sun that spoilt everything!! hoho!!
Otherwise we had a good time !!
@henderson waves

No comments: