Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BANGKOK.... this friday!!

photocredits @ ipumug


Humming to Xmas songs that my Dad is putting on as i'm typing this entry.. lalalala~!

Aahhh...today's the 1st of December !
a month more to a new year, 2010 !!
AND a few more days to BANGKOK baby..... !!!
(SUPER excited - can't wait to see the sunflower fields on Day 02....)



BIG THANK YOU to ipumug who gave me so much advice re. the sunflower fields that i'm planning to visit & much more ! i am super thankful !!

TO-PACK LIST
Blythe : Have Shortlisted Emma/Natalie/Michiyo...
Cameras : bringing my dslr , a spare digital & my trusty film Vivitar ~!
Toiletries : Checked!
Currency & Passport : Checked!
Itinerary : Checked! (I'm hoping my itinerary will workout well~!!)

4d3n BANGKOK TRIP PLAN
Day 01:
4-faced buddha (erawan shrine?)
Riverboat Ride
Chinatown
Grand Palace
Wat Pho
Wat Arun*
Khao San Road*

Day 02:
Daytrip to Saraburi Province (Sunflowers!!!)
Baiyoke Sky Dinner Buffet
After dinner Drinks @ Vertigo / Sirocco

Day 03:
Pratunam Wholesale Area
Chatuchak Weekend Market
Suam Lam Night Market

Day 04:
Platinum Mall
CentralWorld


My Objective for this BKK trip : Photography,Sightseeing
i wanna take loadss of beautiful pix pls!
=)

No comments: