Thursday, December 31, 2009

GoodBye 2009, Hello 2010 !!

Spending the last day of the year across the seas at Indonesia. Be back on Sat night or Sun morning!

Catching an evening ferry!
Am completely clueless about the NYE happenings going on at BTM though.. but i'm excited since you can purchase your own fireworks there!!

Re-started on my JP Spring trip research just a couple of days back!
its like happening in 80+ more days?!
i can't believe that i'm actually touring in JP in less than 3mths!!!

Alot more to research on...
need to write up a detailed itinerary since its our 'virgin' F&E trip to 'kawaii'land!
don't wanna screw up...

anyways,im' Real looking forward to 2010!
Not the work bit...but my personal life!
hoho!! i Plan to get my driving license too!!
2nd half-after my JP + Bali trips...

May Everyone have a GREAT YEAR AHEAD!
HAPPY NEW YEAR my friends!
Wishing all LOTSA JOY,HAPPINESS and LUCK!


loves,
nana

No comments: