Thursday, January 7, 2010

You can ignore this post

Having to Work sux.... BIG TIME!!
especially when some co-workers' makes your life Hard!
wtf...are they borned like that or what...

Sometimes I wonder.... what if there is only a 3-days' workweek!
Then,maybe I would have loved to work.

Work in my opinion is just another source for income.
Income for my daily needs, shopping, good food and vacations.
Vacations to keep me going and to satisfy my constant crave for travelling.

Work is not where I love or would like to be.
I hate work.
i Hate the feeling of waking up to a Monday.

Just love the energised-ME once i step out of the office building.
Just love once the clock strikes knock-off time on a Friday.
And..
I would be so god-damn pleased if I could substitute all that 44hrs to 'my Free time!'
..
...
........

Just hours ago, a co-worker asked me.
'....so what's the plan ? do u plan on staying here permanently??'
I know she meant well.
BUT,Seriously, I have got no idea how to answer to that.
You can just say that i'm living my life aimlessly.
But at least I am holding a decent full-time JOB and I am Happy(with my life, NOT worklife!).
I am not the ambitious O.L..... F*ck the Career ladder climb.

That doesn't make me happy any bit!
Anyway, it's the beginning of yet another year on Earth.

Resolutions for the New Year. (very minimal!)
1. To have a 'Salad-Diet' at least thrice weekly.
2. Start on my driving lessons.
3. Save some money.

No comments: