Sunday, January 17, 2010

To Add-On : Kdrama Fever !!


While waiting for new eps for the new K-dramas to be uploaded....
Started watching 'Temptation of A Wife' on Friday.
Quite Addictive!
Currently at ep 14... plot is interesting.
Even though I have heard how the ending would be like!

Sux that work week is starting all over again!
Really getting pissed by my job already..
BAD MANAGEMENT.... PILING WORKLOAD....
enough to KILL your job!!

Well, at least i'm only doing a 4.5 days this week!
my 4.5hrs' Time-Off this Friday has been approved!
YAY!!
i'm heading to Batam with the Bestie & her bf.... and weekends with my bf !!
Am so looking forward to take lotsa photos - and definitely hoping to complete my film roll!!
Can't wait to finish up so i can send to the developers!! The sunflowers' from BKK is in that roll!!!

Crucial period now!!
Gotta save/budget the next few weeks b4 my japan trip!!

JP VACATION COUNTDOWN : 9 MORE WEEKS!!!
or
67 MORE DAYS!!!!







No comments: