Sunday, January 10, 2010

Now Watching...

Yes!!!!
i'm still watching Kdramas religiously even after my favourite You're Beautiful ended!
(i'm so hoping for a season 2!)

i'm Back to watching Smile,You.
Have been missing out quite a number of episodes!
Okay, time to do some catching up!!
hmm... probably cos' the lead cast doesn't appeal much to me!
in fact,i prefer the supporting cast better. lolx


One my current fave!
Family Drama - Creating Destiny is rather good.
The leads have gotten together and the storyline has a little twist now.
i'm watching this regularly.
Total of 31eps, i'm now @ep24 (watching it now..)
Oh,did i mentioned? i love the leads btw!!



One of the latest dramas in Korea.
Pasta is on my 'To Watch' list !
Not sure why.
probably it gotta do with food, thus got me interested!
I've watched the 1st episode earlier this week but w/o subtitles on Youtube.
Seriously got no idea since there was quite alot of talking between the cast !
i'm gonna re-watch it on a new site that my Bestie Angeline recommended coming week!!


Ever since i started on YAB, i got to know of actor Jang Guen Suk (Hwang Tae Kyung in YAB!)..
I must say i got mesmerised by his charming smile, deep voice and style!
Have heard from people around me that his previous work, Beethoven Virus is worth watching!
So i'm gonna start on it ... like real SOON!



Still left hanging...Again!!
1. Vineyard Man
2. Painter of the Wind

No comments: