Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hello Mooncakes & More CupCakes

my lil' bro got into NS this early morning...
attended the 'ceremony' with my parents.
he will not be home for the next 1/2 month ?

Angeline slpover @ my place on Tues and we had another baking session!
she made carrot cakes + cute cupcakes for her family & friends...
stayed up till 3am + ,then we walked to MacDonalds' for breakfast which started @ 4am!!!
ThankU for cute Tweety Mooncake!!! =D


Jelly Mooncakes with Pineapple slices~
Got the idea from a book i saw~
Super easy to make!!!


Baked these yummy choco cupcakes last Fri~
wanted to make use of my cocoa powder which i bought a few months back!

was lazy to make my own icing~
I used Betty Crocker instant dark choco frosting!!
super rich choco~

and ta-dah....
...
.......
decorated with coloured sprinkles!!!
i JUST LOVE COLOUR!!!!


No comments: