Sunday, September 28, 2008

happy mail day

Long time since my last update...
Am busy with work these days! !
which means...
-less time to be online to watch dramas/variety shows etc.
-less time to bake/cook
-less time to play or photograph my dollies
-less time to meetup with my dear friends


i'm sooo tired most days that I can't be bothered going out on wkends!
i'm lucky that my current workplace is within walking distance from my home!
Least I won't feel so 'sian' taking the bus/train to & from work...

good news that I completed my steroids' medication course last Fri!
but i'm still suffering from some side effects!
i hope it will go off sooner.

Btw-
I received these handmade dresses from Grace (cutiehoney) & Biona (frigginfuschia) this week!!! i'm so happy~ so are my Blythe dollies!
YAY for new clothes!!

i still have a package @ the Post office...so tired to dropby after work on wkdays to collect!
have to collect it this coming week or else it will be returned to sender!!
Tinkerbelle in a Pollipop dress

LuLu in Frigginfuschia

No comments: