Thursday, September 17, 2009

[BAKE] Strawberry Charlotte Cake.Renee's B'day

my 1st try at baking a Charlotte cake. (recipe which I've got from the www.)
Long time since i baked a birthday cake but i'm glad it turned out right.
I still got to perfect my cake-whipping skills !

four fresh eggs
sugar is necessary
a bowl of freshness !
i love the RED here !!!


shld I get a better oven ?
this one is just a cheap under $ 60 one.


ta-da ! all packed + chilled + dressed up w/sponge fingers
ready to leave home ~!

where we dined at!
1st time @ this cool restaurant/pub that serves contemporary tokyo cuisine.



Just some of our orders!
Sashimi is always a MUST-ORDER dish~
...
......
afterwhich we had dessert !
we didn't order from the menu though !
I called for the waiter to bring out the cake which i left with them as soon as we arrived....
AND,
There comes my handmade with LOVE birthday cake for Renee dearie!!



Happy B'day Renee !!!
hope u like the cake ~!


the usual group pic

1 comment:

dorries said...

the cake look yum !!!
teachhh me ! LOL