Thursday, November 5, 2009

...And here comes December !!

I can't believe that December is next month !!!
Shocked to know that it's here so quickly, but on the other hand...
it's My happiest month of the year..

WHY?

i'm simply looking foward to December cos'.... there are many reasons to!
(1) It's the year-end festive season soon.
Time to make merry+feasting+giving
Catching up/dinner parties/gatherings/xmas parties.... Here i come!!

(2) the streets and malls along Orchard Rd are the prettiest at this time of the year with the fancy xmas decorations + huge xmas trees... (i spy more this year with the new malls!)
AND.... i read on the papers that they are extending the lightup/decor all the way to Marina/Suntec Area!!!

(3) it's my little bro 21st birthday !
Turning '21' was special for me... now its' my bro's turn..
ahhh... i'm still not decided on what to get for him.

(4) super LONG weekend holidays come DECEMBER !!!
lets' see... we have xmas eve + new year eve on Thursdays !!! which means 3.5days of Weekend!
Pity that i'm not taking advantage of the long wkend to Travel......
*blame it on my BIG Spring vacation next March*

(5) BKK with the poly gang !! (first week December)
my 1st time travelling with them... time to shop+eat till 'WE' drop@ the Land of thousand Smiles!!

(6) FAT PAYCHECK month is in December !!!
Yeesssss....my 1st full bonus! i'm Definitely over the moon.... BUT,
a huge percentage of it will go to my Spring Vacation Fund.
it's about time i start saving up for my 2weeks break.

(7) Time to think about my new year resolutions and to reflect back on the previous year.
Life's too short not to live happy & healthy.
Everyone have their own perspective of Life.
(I bet everyone's interpretation of it is different!)
What is Life to you ?

(8) MOVIES/BLOCKBUSTERS !
I love the movies that are screened during the festive season.
Most usually with a sense of warmth/comfort/endless humour.
.... and that Christmas Spirit !

(9) X'mas Gifting
What i LOVE most about the xmas season is shopping for gifts for my sweets!
In my dictionary,
Giving = Happiness (minus the $$ factor)
Well, this year, I can't afford to splurge.... (Sadly,cos' of my upcoming trip!)
HAVE to shop within my budget.

(10) Wishlist-Making
I must say that I have gotten everything I've wanted in my wishlist so far.
(minus the long list of countries that i want to visit!)
So its' time to make new ones!

CHECKED!
The Canon dslr that I've got a while back was the most desired item I ever wanted.....
CHECKED! The new mobile to replace my 2 months' old LG. Thanks to my Mar!
CHECKED! The LV Damier neverfull that I liked. (even though i kinda regretted buying it now)
CHECKED!
Air Ticket to Tokyo/Narita via SQ A380 (U know how that feels - its my 'virgin' trip to JP!!!)


Well,thats about it. (if not what I can think of !)
My bulk of deadlines @work are cleared. Gone are the weeks of hectic work!
At least I can take a breather now !!

TGIF tomorrow!
Dinner @ Val's place after work....

No comments: