Saturday, June 20, 2009

Apologies for the lack of entries this week!

it had been a busy week - not @ work , but my life.
Thus, i'm not even done uploading pix from Day 01 of my Redang trip !!
SO-S-L-O-W i know....

1. i'm down with a nasty ear infection after my snorkelling trip.
Appetite wasn't like those usual days.
I was given a course of antibotics over 4days.
my ENT chkup yest wasn't so gd.
was given some antibotic drops which i have to religiously apply for 2 weeks.

2. A good friend was emotionally Down over some r/s prob.
i would rather not go into details.
".....but if u're reading this my friend, i hope u will feel better & stronger now!
checkout yr email - i have sent u pix that u wanted... hope they will cheer u up!!
i hv some plans in mind this July that shld make u feel better~!!
watch out for that..."

i will be heading out cycling in awhile with XP + Sharon.
attempting the Tamp/Pasir Ris/Loyang/Changi/East Coast route once again!
i hope the rental rates will be okay & affordable ! haa~

Have a Good Wkend Ppl~!!

cheers,
nana

No comments: