Saturday, May 16, 2009

It is a Saturday.

i don't have the mood to go out.

no idea why.

went to sing K with Mum in the morning/
grocery shopped for steamboat dinner/
steamboat dinner with family/
surfing the net,blog,usual online routine/
watching 爱到底 at the same time (i'm left with the last pair)
(Combination of 4 short films. touching/sad) ..and i teared quite abit.....

Anyways,i was looking through old pics from my Multiply account Gallery last night.
from my 21st bday to vacations to poly days.........
Brings back so much memories - those good'O times!
How time files.... feels like only yesterday......

i came up with my to-do list for the month MAY/JUNE and here goes...
To-do : MAY/JUNE 2009

: Bake : imissBaking..... yea,my own baking.
just found some old recipe cards from Mum's old stuff.
hmm-there's tiramisu cake, cream puffs, strawberry flan etc..
have to find some time & not-to-be-lazy to try the recipes out!

: Sew : long time since i held onto a needle-stick + thread....
creating dresses for my blythes/for sale. (ever since i started on my current JOB)
my 'mountain-high' stash of fabrics MUST be covered in layers of dust!
who knows - i may have lost my sewing techniques/skills....... HA!
i still have a stack of un-finished dresses (there must be at least 5 ?)
and i have a mini cushion project in mind too!

it will be another cycle session with A. tmr.

Counting....

down......

26 days to white sandy beaches and clear blue waters

No comments: