Monday, November 3, 2008

[Sunday Sweets]

my Sunday [2.11]

chwee kueh @ Bedok ...
kway chap @ old airport rd FC...
fun @ PS arcade trying to catch plush toys...
tropic thunder @ GV plaza... (totally can't make it)
cakes + macarons @ Canele...
bak chor mee supper @ Chai Chee...


All with my dearie yesterday!
He was in SG 2d1n....though short but I enjoyed my Sunday!!!
Had so much FUN~

i got my 1st pair of CROCS footwear too! (thanks dear!)
its' super comfy.... NICE!
shld be getting my 2nd pair real soon.... =p

BIG CONGRATS TO RINA - my sec sch mate!
her BIG DAY is on 7th dec and i shld be receiving her wedding invite in my mailbox anytime soon!!!
sooo Happy for her...........

**oh,
And i'm tempted to go to the SANRIO fair @ Takashimaya.
Ends 5 nov - saw it on sundaytea/Roo 's LJ entry!
i wanna get cutesy stuff !!! **

No comments: