Monday, August 25, 2008

bye to Multiply, hello to Blogspot



I have decided to start blogging on blogspot.com!!
This is my 1st post people!! =P

As my hunt continues for good local hawker food here in SG and through local food blogs recommendations like ieatishootipost etc.

I was crazy enough to go to Bedok Interchange Food Centre just to buy
Laksa & Chwee Kueh for my tea!!!
Must be all the pictures i saw online that made me have all these cravings!
But the recommended stall (Katong Tong Kee Laksa) was sure good!!
Nice gravy! I thought the prawns were too few!!
I only got 2 miserable prawns in my bowl!

I bet everyone knows 'The famous Bedok Chwee Kueh stall'.
yummy as usual...
i realised it is not so oily now compared to a few years back when I eat this dish almost once a week!
More food pics to come.... stay tune! =D

No comments: